Which poster was this?

SmokeyRone

All-ACC
Purgatory
From FB:

You Guys Doesn't Know Anything About This Team. ‪#‎Golden‬ Is A Great Coach. He Turned Our Entire Program Around. We've been ‪#‎Ranked‬ in The Top 10 Since He's Been There And We Played In A Bowl Game. Not To Mention He Worked With The NCAA To Get Us Out Of Those Sanctions. Without Him We Probably Would Still Be Nothing. And If The Kids Stop Getting Kicked Out Of School. We'll be A lot better. So This Isn't Golden's Fault At All. Pay Attention to The Bigger Picture. ‪#‎Not‬ Us Losing a Hard Fought Battle.
‪#‎CanesNation‬ ‪#‎ForEver

Advertisement
Whoever it is, their keyboard is broken. It's painful to manually capitalize every individual word.

Also, they're on life-support, as nobody that dumb is capable of breathing on their own.

Advertisement
From FB:

You Guys Doesn't Know Anything About This Team. ‪#‎Golden‬ Is A Great Coach. He Turned Our Entire Program Around. We've been ‪#‎Ranked‬ in The Top 10 Since He's Been There And We Played In A Bowl Game. Not To Mention He Worked With The NCAA To Get Us Out Of Those Sanctions. Without Him We Probably Would Still Be Nothing. And If The Kids Stop Getting Kicked Out Of School. We'll be A lot better. So This Isn't Golden's Fault At All. Pay Attention to The Bigger Picture. ‪#‎Not‬ Us Losing a Hard Fought Battle.
emb1.gif

That's got DannyBoyCane written all over it. He was so amped up he forgot his signature "*** kicking they will never forget" line about the upcoming Duke game.

From FB:

Ima say that come mierda Joe Garcia from twitter? I dusted the dust off of my twitter handle cause i was curious to read what twitter had to say about the loss on saturday. Well i stumble upon this dude's tweets where he defends the **** out of Gorlden and basically has his balls in a sleeper hold and ****. So basically all of our prominent front seven guys are 3 stars and thats the reason we are gettin gashed according to him. He even had the audacity to retweet ol hatin *** Chad Wilson tweets about why we wantin Butch back and all this bs. I literally wanted to punch a wall after reading all his twitter porsts. Smh.

Advertisement
That's got DannyBoyCane written all over it. He was so amped up he forgot his signature "*** kicking they will never forget" line about the upcoming Duke game.

From FB:

Not surprising, DBC suffers from intellectual disabilities so he really does not get it...may AG has the same issue

Smoke, I see 4 or 5 posts like this a day on that FB message group

True mouthbreathers, to say the least.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back