Advertisement
N'Kosi Perry

Dee Delaney

Jeff Thomas
jhavonte dean

Trajan Bandy
Zach Feagles

Corey Gaynor
Our biggest needs. In order of priority, IMO.

All of these guys are ones I look to be key contributors this year with the exception of Gaynor
I listed Gaynor (at the very bottom) because so many people have suggested he'll contribute immediately. I have no idea if that's true, but I know our backup Center (Linder) has been repeatedly injured and has bad shoulders. I also know our current depth chart at Guard is thin, at best. Even if we can bump a guy like Mcdermott inside if absolutely necessary, we need help. Hopefully, Gaynor can get here early enough to get stronger and grasp the playbook. His flexibility at G/C might be necessary. I'd like to see him get some work in this year so we can roll out a Guathier/Gaynor/Donaldson interior next year. If Donaldson stays inside instead of kicking out to RT, anyway.

[MENTION=3]LuCane[/MENTION]

is that the exhaustive list of guys enrolling in the first summer session(May) or just who is coming this summer that you believe to be most important to the team?

N'Kosi Perry
Evidence Njoku
Mike Harley
Jeff Thomas
Kai-Leon Herbert
Corey Gaynor
Zalontae Hillery
DJ Johnson
Jonathan Ford
De'andre Wilder
jhavonte dean
Trajan Bandy
Derrick Smith
Dee Delaney
Zach Feagles

This is a great lookin class, add 2018 and away we go!

Advertisement
@LuCane

is that the exhaustive list of guys enrolling in the first summer session(May) or just who is coming this summer that you believe to be most important to the team?
I just went by the list offered by the OP. Don't have any inside information on the subject. I'm sure Pete will inform us when he finds out who arrives and when.

Advertisement
Back