Which is our end zone?.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
That's why I love this site. I am totally serious though. Bought tickets from some Notre Dame fan on eBay. But it seemed like that is Miami side.

Players do, but typically the Ibis hangs out behind one end zone because that's where they stuff all our fans. That is really my question. And that made me think of the scene in Trading Places, where Eddie Murphy says, "************? Moi?"

Advertisement
Well our stupid *** AD decided to split our allotment of tickets up so the Miami fans won't all be in one section. Not sure which sections Miami has but it's 3 separate ones.

Well our stupid *** AD decided to split our allotment of tickets up so the Miami fans won't all be in one section. Not sure which sections Miami has but it's 3 separate ones.

Is that **** for real? lulz

We're one of the worst run athletic depts in the country. Thank god for Al Golden, seriously.

Advertisement
I bought my tickets off some scrub in Pittsburgh, so they're probably Notre Dame section. All's I know is they're the cheap seats.

Section 437 yeah!!

I made sure it was clear from the description that I was buying from a Notre dame fan, so their ratio goes from 95% to 94.9%.

Advertisement
Back