Which "Insider", Actually Has Information

Status
Not open for further replies.
4904A704-8728-43D2-90D0-674E7FA273A9.gif
 
The worst is the fake Twitter insiders like Brad Tejeda who constantly tweet like they have inside info. Brad, if you’re reading this…Don’t let me catch you in the blue lot this fall. I’ve got a big right hand and I’m not afraid of Cane on Cane violence every now and then.
 
The worst is the fake Twitter insiders like Brad Tejeda who constantly tweet like they have inside info. Brad, if you’re reading this…Don’t let me catch you in the blue lot this fall. I’ve got a big right hand and I’m not afraid of Cane on Cane violence every now and then.
But ummm.... My boy.... This **** is really not that serious. Calm down.
 
99.99 a year?! I can sub to an OF for a third of that if I wanted to watch someone **** themself everyday. 🤦🏾‍♂️
This comment made this entire thread bearable. Whoever is responsible for comment of the year-awards, I'll vote for that one.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top