Which individual or Group of Recruits would really put Miami on the map in your eyes?

PittsburghCane

Redshirt Freshman
I think landing Flowe, Washington and Garcia would be a huge message to recruits and teams that Miami is legit in the recruiting world again.

Could easily argue getting our top local targets to stay.

Easily say flipping a few would say it.

Want to here my fam on what yall think.

Advertisement
I think landing Flowe, Washington and Garcia would be a huge message to recruits and teams that Miami is legit in the recruiting world again.

It shouldn't take those national recruits from the west coast to convince our local targets to stay home. It should be the other way around. That is what has been messed up.

I think miami is back on the map when we get guys like dumerville and Walker, collier and brooks. Once miami can land the top kids from soflo that's when we are on the map

The two palmetto corners and James Williams. We haven’t been able to get the elite DBs. Well guess what there’s 3 of them in south Florida in 2021. No time like the present

Well I was thinking local too, but my thing is, aside from the 💰, the local kids want to go where the wining is, where the elites are. I mean I guess we’re stuck g similar things, once we get the first set of big time elites, 4-5 of them, local or national, very well may be looking at a return to recruiting prominence within the top 3.

Advertisement
Securing the top 5 recruits in South Florida for 2021. Besides winning, that sends a message that Manny is not for play.

Rebuilding the state of the U is the only thing that would put Miami back on the map nationally in a big way if we are focusing purely on recruiting results.

Marcus Rosemy
Thaiu Jones-Bell
Xzavier Henderson
Marcus Dumervil
Isaiah Walker
Derek Wingo
Jalen Harrell
Donell Harris

It’s 100% unrealistic but that would do it.

Win the ACC , make the playoffs, or win a NY6 bowl. The rest will take care of itself. As far as recruits go i'd rather win battles at OT and DT than skill positions.

We are back if Enos turns one of our three guys into a QB and Van Dyke is everything he appears to be.

Advertisement
Flowe.

Garcia.

Washington.

5 star kids with offers from every program worth a **** in this country. Win those and national perspective turns to “hey watch out Miami is loading up to give Clemson a run for their ACC dominance”

Advertisement
Back