Which group do you want Mario to take "Personal"

Mario's "I'm taking this personal" group

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Advertisement
Here's a few things I want him to take personal this year:

In game coaching decisions.
When to use timeouts / when NOT to use timeouts.
When to take a **** knee when you've essentially won a game.
How to use a tight end.
The list goes on and on and on....
How many times does it have to be repeated Cristobal was screaming to kneel it. It’s on video. Yes he ultimately has to swallow blame

BUT ADDITIONALLY- That was not a fumble. You want to rewatch the video again. Why are the refs not accountable for their inexcusable mistakes the way you guys attack George for his boneheaded penalties???

Advertisement
If unacceptable is Damari Brown and Zaquan Patterson that’s a pretty good unacceptable. I think we can do better tho
Our base defense, and most defenses these days there's 5 DBs on the field. You likely need a rotation of closer to 8 players that can step in and log reps throughout a game. 2 players over 2 classes is the definition of unacceptable.

How many times does it have to be repeated Cristobal was screaming to kneel it. It’s on video. Yes he ultimately has to swallow blame

BUT ADDITIONALLY- That was not a fumble. You want to rewatch the video again. Why are the refs not accountable for their inexcusable mistakes the way you guys attack George for his boneheaded penalties???
Bill Murray Hug GIF

Texas and Georgia are producing crazy amounts of talents. Need to get some in roads in Texas for recruiting. Sucks UT is back which makes it a whole lot harder as well

Advertisement
Mario has shown lots of gameday deficiencies. But the continued b*t Ching and moaning about how he is totally inept because of this play is so overblown; even worse constantly parroted by lazy a** posters as a way to take cheap shots at our coach.

His biggest failure of the season was the mismanagement of the QB situation and forcing a mentally and physically beaten TVD into playing when he just plain didn’t have it. Then handcuffing your other QBs completely by giving them baby food for an offensive game plan. Not really testing to see whether they had the ability to push the offense the way we know Dawson wants to.

Here's a few things I want him to take personal this year:

In game coaching decisions.
When to use timeouts / when NOT to use timeouts.
When to take a **** knee when you've essentially won a game.
How to use a tight end.
The list goes on and on and on....

Facts. I want Mario to focus on discipline and penalizing those who hurt the team on gameday to improve overall team accountability. Focus on the chess of the game and finding weaknesses in other coaches schemes and strategies. Instead of just the "line up and beat your man" approach we've come accustomed too.

Focus on having the team so well developed the coaches can trust them to run trick plays on offense and special teams as well as go for it in 4th down and short past our own 45 more often than NOT.

Focus on not sweating so much on the sidelines looking like a bottle of vegetable oil.

I know the man can recruit. Least of my worries with him. I want him to hone in on his ability to turn **** to sugar.

Advertisement
At least people aren't moping about his recruiting lol.

Can't wait until June though when we don't have a top-5 class and all the $0.00 NIL contributors call for his head

Advertisement
Mario has shown lots of gameday deficiencies. But the continued b*t Ching and moaning about how he is totally inept because of this play is so overblown; even worse constantly parroted by lazy a** posters as a way to take cheap shots at our coach.

His biggest failure of the season was the mismanagement of the QB situation and forcing a mentally and physically beaten TVD into playing when he just plain didn’t have it. Then handcuffing your other QBs completely by giving them baby food for an offensive game plan. Not really testing to see whether they had the ability to push the offense the way we know Dawson wants to.

Miami - Cristobal - Kneeling.jpg

Mario has recruited 13 top-100 players.
7-‘24
4-‘23
2-‘21 (3 weeks)

7 DL
2 OL
2 WR
1 LB
1 S

Keep OL, DL going and stick some DB’s.

Advertisement