Which Crawford has a better year at DB?

robertpaige

Frosh
Discuss.

I actually am going to have to go with Antonio on this one, I'm feelin a break out year for the kid. Much respect to Dallas, but safety is really hard to learn and he's gunna take a while to get used to the speed of games when he gets thrown out there. I'd say Dallas has more tackles by years end, but don't sleep on Antonio picking off a couple balls here and there and ending up with more INTs. He will need to fight off Elder and Burns for PT, but Dallas has a crowded depth chart to handle too.

Advertisement
Dallas Easily. Crawford was getting beat so bad last year. especially that FLA game. remember Dallas played on Offense last year so he can see stuff that AL probably cant.

Dallas. Dallas is a natural safety and was playing out of position at RB…a position that is much harder to learn, IMO. I love his aggression and I think the staff does too.

With all of that said…we need both of them to play their asses off this year if/when called upon.

Advertisement
Man.... I had totally been forgetting Antonio when thinking about DB this year. Gunter and Howard seem pretty locked in and Burns and Elder don't seem to be going anywhere. Seems to be a pretty critical year for him.

TheSwagger1 good problem to have. Splitting hairs here because I think both will be fighting for PT. I'll take Dallas but only by a small margin. I think Antonio will play better this season.

Man.... I had totally been forgetting Antonio when thinking about DB this year. Gunter and Howard seem pretty locked in and Burns and Elder don't seem to be going anywhere. Seems to be a pretty critical year for him.

I have to go with Dallas. I can't imagine that he's not already on the 2 deep. Antonio has some real steep competition in front of him with Howard/Gunter/Burns/Elder. Dallas is very physical and understands the position pretty well already.

291.jpg

Im gonna go with Crawford. Although he was a three star out of high school, he's been playing pretty good. Plus he's a db, he'll go on to have a much better season. Haha but in all seriousness I'll say Dallas only because the rotation is shorter. Antonio will give us what we've already seen.

Advertisement
Both are ballers. not concerned about who will have better year. just glad we got Dallas replacing the departed SRs.

antonio is the best tackler we have at db... i remember him lighting mugs up on wr screens... you ppl don't know ishh..

Advertisement
AC isn't afraid to hit but I remember seeing him get blocked too easily and miss tackles. He's not bad but he doesn't do anything particularly well. Dallas has been a very good tackler on special teams. Very intrigued by his move back to safety. He was a ball hawk in high school.

Advertisement
Both are badasses...look for some major hits back there...Dallas is a ball player...could play any position

Antonio as it will be hard for Dallas to play outside of nickel and dime packages with Bush, Carter and Jenkins. Howard will have one corner spot where the other is up for grabs and will give Antonio more reps and opportunities for him. Expecting big things from both though as Dallas will be a shot of energy every time he steps on the field.

slot guys destroyed us on 3rd down last year, and Antonio seems like the only DB we have quick enough to man up on them......
(I'm hoping Corn can fill that role though)

Advertisement
Back