Which combination

matty1

Freshman
which would you chose?
Blackman/Fisher (as an Offensive Coordinator)
Rosier/Richt (as an Offensive Coordinator )

While Rosier is undefeated, he seems to be a one read Qb and will force the ball there. Both last minute throws were into double coverage and Richt indicated, the balls should have gone to the single coverage man.

Blackman is growing up and will be a good QB.

Advertisement
Let me go put on my fsu jersey and I'll get right back to you

this has no reference to the teams. the question was about the QB and OC. For ten seconds, take off the Canes glasses and look at football only

Advertisement
I'll have 5-0 over 2-3 any day of the week, if that answers this terrible question.

we are two bad/lucky throws from being 3-2. so all on this board have questioned/complained about the play calling but no one wants to admit anything out loud

Advertisement
I'll have 5-0 over 2-3 any day of the week, if that answers this terrible question.

we are two bad/lucky throws from being 3-2. so all on this board have questioned/complained about the play calling but no one wants to admit anything out loud

The "if" game.. 2 int's and 1 game costing fumble/ which knocked them out of field goal range. Yup he's growing before our eyes OP!

Last edited:
this isn't an "if" question. How about we do it this way and maybe it wont be so corny. If you had to build a football team, who would be your choice as a QB, Rosier or Blackman. Same question about an OC, Richt or Fisher??

this isn't an "if" question. How about we do it this way and maybe it wont be so corny. If you had to build a football team, who would be your choice as a QB, Rosier or Blackman. Same question about an OC, Richt or Fisher??

This year? Rosier and no doubt about it. Did you watch that FSU game today? Blackman singlehandedly lost that game with the fumble at the end.

Advertisement

This year? Rosier and no doubt about it. Did you watch that FSU game today? Blackman singlehandedly lost that game with the fumble at the end.

Thnk you Blackman 2-4 FSWho

sooooooooooooooooo one fumble loses a game. The 2 TD passes don't count? Not any kind of FSU fan but Blackman put them in a position to win. Using your thought process, Rosier didnt win any games, Langdon won both of them singlehandedly ..

sooooooooooooooooo one fumble loses a game. The 2 TD passes don't count? Not any kind of FSU fan but Blackman put them in a position to win. Using your thought process, Rosier didnt win any games, Langdon won both of them singlehandedly ..

Riddle me this mattman....how did those 2 passes get to Langham?...were they dropped from the heavens??....special delivery from the UPS man?
Take the rest of the day off......drown in your sorrow,.. As you now have 4 losses going for you guys up there!!

Anytime you need a slap of reality,.. Just post some stupid **** and ill be right here for ya bro!!

Advertisement

Riddle me this mattman....how did those 2 passes get to Langham?...were they dropped from the heavens??....special delivery from the UPS man?
Take the rest of the day off......drown in your sorrow,.. As you now have 4 losses going for you guys up there!!

Anytime you need a slap of reality,.. Just post some stupid **** and ill be right here for ya bro!!

thanks, but probably had season tickets longer than your are old. my team is 5-0 so not sure what you are talking about. maybe the post shouldnt have used combination, but which QB and OC would you chose to form a football team.

Advertisement
Back