Where's the sunshine peeps from July/August?

Chris91

Redshirt Freshman
I told you mofos to be "cautiously optimistic" going into this year, but I got ripped for not being on the 11-1, 10-2 bandwagon. Now the same butt-hurt ******s posting on here like FSU b!tches crying on their board.

If we go 2-2 on the remaining 4 we are lucky. I still say we will win a **** bowl game, which is still far better than the last two coaches.

Until we get more depth, this is the way it's going to be. Until then, blow that 12-0 sunshine out your ***!

Advertisement
Can't say anything negative about this team till Miami starts losing.. They get butthurt so fast and say you're not a real Canes fan.. Dudes looking dumb af RN.. ***** actually funny

How much depth do we need to beat horrific notre dame teams that lose to nc state and duke?

Quit trying to be cool and say you saw this coming. I don't think anyone thought we would struggle like this considering what we brought back. I'm shocked but it is what it is

We all believed richt when he said he was re-energized. Too bad it was really him taking this job to prove to his old ad he still has it.

Advertisement
I was one. I believed the OL was ready to take the next step as it was full of vets. Well, they're a bunch of dead beats.

I told you mofos to be "cautiously optimistic" going into this year, but I got ripped for not being on the 11-1, 10-2 bandwagon. Now the same butt-hurt ******s posting on here like FSU b!tches crying on their board.

If we go 2-2 on the remaining 4 we are lucky. I still say we will win a **** bowl game, which is still far better than the last two coaches.

Until we get more depth, this is the way it's going to be. Until then, blow that 12-0 sunshine out your ***!

6-6 > 8-4

Who knew

I was one. I believed the OL was ready to take the next step it was full of vets. Well, they're a bunch of dead beats.

I'll man up too and admit I thought because we were returning all of the Olineman and Kaaya that offense would be good.

Where the sunshine peeps?

We all got shot right between the creases by FSU.

Shot again by UNC, bigger and deeper.

Then shot between the creases with a howitzer by VT.

And if that weren't enough, Notre Dame just rooted us good.

This wasn't supposed to happen. I don't deserve this.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back