Where's RVACane?

Advertisement
Thanks man. He’s a good dude, cares a lot about this place and the posters in it, but everyone takes a break. LCE, Cribby, me, RVA. He might come back at some point.
Every single MAUDE and administrator that run this place are good people and has there posters best interest at heart.

I’ve needed help and in my hour @RVACane came running to help me working with @Andrew on a solution they stayed till everything was running at full GOCANESO5 throttle.

No explanation needed for any of these people running CIS all I can offer is support I nothing else to offer.

I’m lucky to be here 🙌

GOCANES

^ You‘ve been here a long ******* time if you know who Ibis Wingz is.
0_SJftFE2syx8wBzpK.jpg

Advertisement
I just got an email from RVA. He's currently being held prisoner accused of a made up crime. He has a large sum of money hidden away and needs it to be recovered and used to take care of his young, helpless daughter. He's looking for an honest person who will send him just a few thousand dollars for bail and he'll share a third of his fortune in return.

I just got an email from RVA. He's currently being held prisoner accused of a made up crime. He has a large sum of money hidden away and needs it to be recovered and used to take care of his young, helpless daughter. He's looking for an honest person who will send him just a few thousand dollars for bail and he'll share a third of his fortune in return.
Mrw GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back