Where were you ,when this happened......Part 1

1CN

Sophomore
Enjoy....Must see!

[video=youtube;9Il8v3KIO9w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Il8v3KIO9w[/video]

Advertisement
Going crazy with the other Canes fans in attendance. What a night it was, order was officially restored in the college ball world.

Go Canes!

the FSU game that Jacory Harris won on the road... after watching that highlight it's pretty obvious that he was a better QB than Brad Kaaya. We wouldve lost that game with Kaaya at QB. The throw Jacory made to Travis Benjamin to go ahead and eventually win was a throw Kaaya wouldnt have been able to make if he had 100 times to do it.

Jacory had to buy himself time in the pocket, and still calmly throw a perfect ball to Travis for the TD. Brad Kaaya wouldve froze instantly and either took a sack or threw the ball to some pointless receiver option going nowhere just to avoid getting hit.

Last edited:
the FSU game that Jacory Harri won on the road... after watching that highlight it's pretty obvious that he was a better QB than Brad Kaaya. We wouldve lost that game with Kaaya at QB. The throw Jacory made to Travis Benjamin to go ahead and eventually win was a throw Kaaya wouldnt have been able to make if he had 100 times to do it.

Jacory had to by himself time in the pocket, and still calmly throw a perfect ball to Travis for the TD. Brad Kaaya wouldve froze instantly and either took a sack or threw the ball to some pointless receiver option going nowhere just to avoid getting hit.

LOL
I'm definitely not trying to start a Harris vs Kaaya debate but
Harris was money in that game...

Advertisement
While S. Coley looked hurt after every catch, Aldarius Johnson actually got hurt after every catch.

I was 6 the last time the canes won the natty. And that was before I was into CFB, so I was probably coloring or some s***

the FSU game that Jacory Harris won on the road... after watching that highlight it's pretty obvious that he was a better QB than Brad Kaaya. We wouldve lost that game with Kaaya at QB. The throw Jacory made to Travis Benjamin to go ahead and eventually win was a throw Kaaya wouldnt have been able to make if he had 100 times to do it.

Jacory had to buy himself time in the pocket, and still calmly throw a perfect ball to Travis for the TD. Brad Kaaya wouldve froze instantly and either took a sack or threw the ball to some pointless receiver option going nowhere just to avoid getting hit.

Maybe you should rewatch the Jacory Game vs Notre Dame.

Jacory Harris started at quarterback for the Canes after Morris sprained an ankle in practice this week. Harris couldn’t get anything going, completing just 4 of 7 with three interceptions. Morris took over the second quarter and finished 22-of-33 for 282 yards passing with two TDs.

Advertisement

With richt and this team with harris instead of kaaya we beat fsu by 14

Will never forget that UCLA game, EJ was just gliding out there, it was a beautiful performance.

I have to agree.
Jacory had that hop in his step that we haven't seen at the QB position for quite some time.

Maybe you should rewatch the Jacory Game vs Notre Dame.

Jacory Harris started at quarterback for the Canes after Morris sprained an ankle in practice this week. Harris couldn’t get anything going, completing just 4 of 7 with three interceptions. Morris took over the second quarter and finished 22-of-33 for 282 yards passing with two TDs.

He definitely had his share of clunkers.
Opposing defenses figured out that his first three pass options were deep center, deep left, and deep right.

Advertisement

What does this have to do with the Rose Bowl?

Portis looks like he was shot out of a cannon. Lots of speed in those clips.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
I live in Los Angeles so I am rarely privileged to see the Canes play live. One of my best friends had a family friend who worked for the Chairman of the Rose Committee - executive assistant or something. He and his wife surprised me at Christmas with two tickets to the Rose Bowl against Nebraska. Had a great time. The stadium was 80% Cornhusker fans and eerily quiet after the James Lewis Pick-6 for a 21-0 lead. The first TD to Dre Johnson was right in front of me; we were seated about the 10 yard line, in the upper sections, with a trailer-load of Husker fans. Nice people.

My only other live game was in 1990 at San Diego State. Miami won a thriller, 30-28. The Aztecs played over their heads, Miami played down to the competition, and a game highlight was bench-clearing brawl. I believe Dwayne Johnson chased the Aztec mascot into the stands.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back