Where we at on injuries

Let’s be honest, certain posters on here protect Stevenson on here like he’s elite but he’s been average since he’s been here at best. There’s a reason why Georgia let him leave.
 
TrumpyCane remembers a poster discussing how Feld has a ton of injuries, especially serious ones with his time at Oregon

Wasn’t Oregons entire roster last year decimated by injuries?
I was one of the posters that has mentioned this, but was told by some posters that I was crazy, and it was just a coincidence that Oregon was decimated by injuries 2 years in a row, and now we’re seeing it j happen here, too.
 
I was one of the posters that has mentioned this, but was told by some posters that I was crazy, and it was just a coincidence that Oregon was decimated by injuries 2 years in a row, and now we’re seeing it j happen here, too.
simpsons-osaka-flu.jpg

It's just the injury bug, bruh
 
Back
Top