where the slurpers at

Advertisement
Advertisement
You win?? I guess.
You seem to be enjoying this way too much....insult away.
I liked Mario actually. it just seemed too obvious at this point that the coaching isnt much better than it was prior to. hes not exactly a savant on game days either. hopefully the bags step up so we can stack talent

I said this week that he was the guy. so I was wrong too
I could digest the ATM loss due to Jimbo being there a few years now, and their recruiting. But this loss to a lesser conference team has exposed us for what we are, nothing.

Advertisement
I could digest the ATM loss due to Jimbo being there a few years now, and their recruiting. But this loss to a lesser conference team has exposed us for what we are, nothing.
if southern miss ran an air raid, they would've done the same **** to us too. we looked the same in that game too, TVD just didnt throw it to them directly lol in stride.

Why do there always have to be extremes with this board?? I mean, you can be just as objective about the current position of the program as you can about this particular loss.
Why? Because for some insane reason there are droves of people on this board who literally jack off to the whole "Slurpers and Mopes" idiocy. For some reason if you are positive and optimistic about the team no matter the degree or context then you are a slurper. On the other hand, if you are critical of anything no matter how objective then you are a mope.Then you have the whole "You would rather the team lose so you can be right" buffoonery. I quit trying to figure it out.

No slurper here bud..wasn’t my choice for HC…here’s my comment back on Nov. 19, 2021…I put MC just slightly ahead of Napier who many on this site clown on every day…where does that leave MC? Well, part of the clown act…

[IMG alt="561Cane"]https://www.canesinsight.com/data/avatars/m/0/581.jpg?1653773236[/IMG]

561Cane

Senior​

JoinedNov 4, 2011Messages4,773
I base my decision on the fact UM will pay for a complete, total staff and not just the HC. Meaning great coordinators.

1. Lane Kiffin
2. Aranda
3. Mark Stoops
4. Leach
5. Mario
6. Napier

Advertisement
figured we start it early. we already had the FIU debacle pretty early on. which posters are on here?
This count?
Screenshot_20220924_231608.jpg

We can’t be doing this 4 games into a new regime. I was as anti-Diaz as anyone because there was always hope towards the end he’d be fired soon. I can’t fathom *****ing and complaining for the amount of time Mario will be here. Because it’s going to be a looong time with all that money.

Advertisement
We can’t be doing this 4 games into a new regime. I was as anti-Diaz as anyone because there was always hope towards the end he’d be fired soon. I can’t fathom *****ing and complaining for the amount of time Mario will be here. Because it’s going to be a looong time with all that money.
Manny end was FIU in year 1. that night he should have been fired. this one is just as embarrassing but worse bc we were legit smoked out of the building.

I understand the need to vent but you are right. Mario is not going anywhere for anytime soon. I want him to succeed so if that makes me a slurper so be it.

Advertisement
Back