Where the Florida blue chip players signed

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don’t if anyone knows this but I don’t recall the last time we led te state in this. Still a great accomplishment and I expect us to do it again next cycle.

while i love the trend, this is more crucial to us than to uf and fsu ... they both get players from georgia at a good clip ... we need this talent as this is our base

Advertisement
We won several major recruiting battles in this class. I also think it compliments the 2020 class really well. If we don't entirely embarrass ourselves vs Bama and take care of business in the ACC, 2022 could be another special one.

We won several major recruiting battles in this class. I also think it compliments the 2020 class really well. If we don't entirely embarrass ourselves vs Bama and take care of business in the ACC, 2022 could be another special one.
With the staff we have now and minimum 10-2 record I see us having a top 7 class next year. No excuses

This is cool. I want to acknowledge that this is a good thing. But it’s misleading af. Bama signed 6... but their 6 were all in the top 15 of the state including 1 and 2. Ours were a lot more spread out. 2 top 5, but no one else in the top 20. We are still missing on a lot of the top 10% of FL talent (so is UF and FSU). That’s our next mountain to conquer. Acknowledging that IMG ***** this all up, but we also went 3/10 for the top 10 SFL kids per 247. The next step is attainable with this staff though

Advertisement
If we do our job right, we should get most of the best local players. Don't care about rankings so much. Over time they'll follow our recruiting if we evaluate well.

I feel a lot better with our new defensive coaches from a recruiting perspective.

Hoping Manny gets evals process improved.

Maybe Manny gets us back to winning the big games through recruiting despite his fascination with a gimmicky defense?

Butch wasn’t a very good game day head coach. He just out talented everyone else.

While that’s going to be hard to do for a while against teams like Bama and Taint, there aren’t many other programs that could hold up against a Canes team loaded with South Florida alphas and a few elite guys from the rest of the state. Certainly not in the ACC.

Advertisement
This is cool. I want to acknowledge that this is a good thing. But it’s misleading af. Bama signed 6... but their 6 were all in the top 15 of the state including 1 and 2. Ours were a lot more spread out. 2 top 5, but no one else in the top 20. We are still missing on a lot of the top 10% of FL talent (so is UF and FSU). That’s our next mountain to conquer. Acknowledging that IMG ***** this all up, but we also went 3/10 for the top 10 SFL kids per 247. The next step is attainable with this staff though
Yes but the point is we haven’t led in this in forever. But like u implied to Baby steps

Maybe Manny gets us back to winning the big games through recruiting despite his fascination with a gimmicky defense?

Butch wasn’t a very good game day head coach. He just out talented everyone else.

While that’s going to be hard to do for a while against teams like Bama and Taint, there aren’t many other programs that could hold up against a Canes team loaded with South Florida alphas and a few elite guys from the rest of the state. Certainly not in the ACC.
Right, funny how Awsome a defense is regardless of scheme when you have stud players.

Gimmicky defense 😂

Advertisement
Back