Where is the nasty???

DAvant

Recruit
Is Dade and Broward County highschool football just down overall? Are the rules restricting the passion of the players? Is the coaching staff inept? What is it? Can't put it on Golden anymore. WHERE ARE THEM DOGS!!! The defensive backfield AND LB's don't look that much different from FIU or FAU. WHERE IS THE NASTY!!??

Advertisement
Is Dade and Broward County highschool football just down overall? Are the rules restricting the passion of the players? Is the coaching staff inept? What is it? Can't put it on Golden anymore. WHERE ARE THEM DOGS!!! The defensive backfield AND LB's don't look that much different from FIU or FAU. WHERE IS THE NASTY!!??
Mods this poster is not a canes fan. He does not belong on this site. He should be muzzled.

Get the f*ck out of my face

This team had 2 weeks to prepare for us. We are balls to the wall for the rest of the year.

Advertisement
LOL. Leave my momma outta this. I'm sensitive. Besides I ain't your moms job kicking dix out her mouth. Leave mine ALONE!!!

Hopefully that's the case. We'll be #8 this coming week. Who knows what could happen after we get past 'Cuse

Advertisement
Back