Where is everyone staying in Orlando for the game

4Rivers/Coop are solid, but a lot of the others are Darden or other national chains.

I forgot to mention the Mills-50 (north of Colonial Drive & Mills Avenue intersection) area.

--Santiago's Bodega (best brunch place in Orlando, hands down)
--Orlando Meats (just featured on Andrew Zimmern's show)
--Pig Floyd's (the owner is from SoFla, he does brisket/ribs with black beans & rice)
--Black Rooster Taqueria (also featured on Andrew Zimmern's show)
--Tako Cheena (Korean BBQ tacos)
--Hawker's Asian Street Fare
--Black Bean Deli
--Lazy Moon (pizza)
--Pho 88

And in the Milk District (south of 50/Colonial, and just to the east of Mills-50)

--Se7en Bites (southern breakfast/brunch spot)
--MX Taco
--Stasio's (Italian deli)
--Pom Pom's Teahouse & Sandwiches
--Beefy King (Orlando institution, but limited hours)
--Gringos Locos (tacos)

I've been to every one of these spots, they are all well-worth the recommendation.

Oh my I didn't know about Santiago's Bodega (best brunch place in Orlando, hands down). After looking at the posted pictures and your recommendation I am sold.

You have to try Godfellas in east Orlando (Waterford lakes). It's worth the drive. I swear they have a mama Leone tied up in the kitchen making sauce 24/7.

It's not mine but it is one of my favorites regardless of type.

Go Canes

Last edited:
Advertisement
People have more than one reason to stay in Orlando, hotels are cheap so after a long drive why not stay overnight and enjoy the beautiful city eat out and go to one of the many great theme parks their, you could go to the next day after going to the game which is a huge plus, now that I think about it I should plan a trip too lol.

Vines on restaurant row (fine dining, where bacon is a food group)

4 Rivers BBQ (any of them, you will have to count your fingers when finished)

The Coop (casual southern food)(winter park)

The Capital Grille (pointe Orlando I-Drive)( fine dining)

Bahama Breeze ( casual dining Caribbean food) (near pointe OrlandoI-drive) great time, good food, good music, and the drinks oh the drinks.

Miller's Ale house (sports pub, most locations are very good)

BJ's Restaurant (any location)
Upscale sports bar

Good luck

Dude, I owe you a drink, thank you!

Advertisement
Not at Parliament House. Several years ago I was working in Orlando and two guys I worked with went in looking for a room. They were asked how long they wanted the room and they said, “All night.” That evidently excited the guy behind the counter, who told them most guys just rented them for a couple hours. Pretty sure they found a different place to stay.

1p3ap0.jpg

Advertisement
I mean you can catch all kinds of bad shlt from an unclean ***** mouth. Hope your dlck didn’t fall off.

This is important: before you trick, at least apply a layer of oil (coconut, black seed, etc) and/or colloidal silver to your skin prior to.
Many viruses and some bacteria are smaller than the holes in condoms... which are elastic and thus porous.

https://www.stdcheck.com/blog/get-blow-by-blow-oral-***-is-it-safe/

Beefy King is okay....But Mannnn back in the early 90s it was GOAT.....From 91-92 I ate there often.....Downtown Pizza is ight....Planet Pizza on Washington St is the best of them....little hole in the wall across the street from Elixir (Old Scruffy Murphys)
Beths Burger Bar used to be alot better....I live 3bks away...Graffiti Junction in Thornton Park has righteous Burgers and Killer Zucchini fries.....

Advertisement
Any Orlando peeps out and about today...I'll be bar hopping Downtown (Lake Eola area) from 12:00 on...Lots of down time for me....Give me a shout....

They just opened a Miller's in Chattanooga and the manager came up here from Miami. Big Canes fan. Not relevant, but somewhat relevant.

Advertisement
Beefy King is okay....But Mannnn back in the early 90s it was GOAT.....From 91-92 I ate there often.....Downtown Pizza is ight....Planet Pizza on Washington St is the best of them....little hole in the wall across the street from Elixir (Old Scruffy Murphys)
Beths Burger Bar used to be alot better....I live 3bks away...Graffiti Junction in Thornton Park has righteous Burgers and Killer Zucchini fries.....

Beth's Burger Bar (downtown) closed months ago, there are 2 other locations (Orange Avenue - South of Downtown, and between International Drive and Universal Boulevard, down by the Beeline). And there is a Graffiti Junktion on Church Street now (several other locations too). Planet Pizza is good, but Pizza Bruno is the best in Orlando.

Last edited:
Beth's Burger Bar (downtown) closed months ago, there are 2 other locations (Orange Avenue - South of Downtown, and between International Drive and Universal Boulevard, down by the Beeline). And there is a Graffiti Junktion on Church Street now (several other locations too). Planet Pizza is good, but Pizza Bruno is the best in Orlando.
Was at most of them yesterday

I have an extra hotel room at the Crowne Plaza on West Colonial Drive. Booked for two nights, Aug. 23/24. About a mile from the stadium. One king bed. DM me if interested.

Might stay in the US area - Hyatt Grand Cypress or one of the Loews Properties. Might make a quick weekend out of it.

Is staying at US area ideal and uber it in?

Advertisement
Back