Where is everyone located?

Advertisement
Advertisement
As in North Beach Elementary School? Proud graduate a hundred thousand years ago. You must live off Alton Road.

My claim to fame is I was the first baby born in the new hospital at Mount Sinai. LoL, the old hospital is long gone and the new hospital is now the old hospital. At least it is still there. St. Francis on Allison Island got leveled about 18 years ago or so. Probably nobody knows that James Allison owned the island. He is the guy who built the Indianapolis Speedway.

Grew up on North Bay Road just north of the Ida Fisher house on the poor side of the street....lol.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Born in Miami, Grew up in Little Havana, graduated from Miami Senior High. Now stay in Coral Gables.

Ever hit up Paradise by the Slice in Wernersville? Food is decent but they usually have a stellar beer list, wife and I enjoy popping in about once a month.

I've driven by in a hundred times on my way to my mom's house, but never stopped. I'll have to check it out.

Usually at a bar some where depends where my *** lands. From upstate NY Orange County , UM '78 living my life out in Pembroke Pines & Maine

Advertisement
RVA is gonna be located in Maryland soon.

Edit: As of June 2018. RVA has moved from Richmond, Virginia to Frederick, Maryland. Still a long way from Miami Beach but a lot closer to my kids in Bethesda.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back