Where is everyone located?

I can't remember the pizza place you're talking about, but ironically I remember what was on that corner back in the 60's... Pizza Palace.
I grew up on real Italian pizza in New Jersey, so right now near me here in Westchester the best pizza is Pizza Johnny's on 97th and Sunset. I respect everybody's opinion but I'm not crazy about Frankie's half baked square pies. They don't add the toppings from the beginning of the baking process so toppings don't get cooked well... and they don't use fresh mushrooms... taboo!
Best old Italian restaurant near me is Nunzios on Bird and 117.

Pizza 🍕 Palace SW high right down the street on 48 st.

How about Pizza Patio with roller skating waitresses 😜😜.

I’m Born and bread Bird Roader , Mr Donut Big glass window drooling 🤤 as fresh donuts 🍩 made st dawn across From Frankie Pizza .

GOCANES

Advertisement
Pizza 🍕 Palace SW high right down the street on 48 st.

How about Pizza Patio with roller skating waitresses 😜😜.

I’m Born and bread Bird Roader , Mr Donut Big glass window drooling 🤤 as fresh donuts 🍩 made st dawn across From Frankie Pizza .

GOCANES
In the seventies I sometimes worked late evenings so I was a regular at stay-in-your-car Pizza Patio and Mr. Donut. I was also a fixture at Tyler's Cafeteria where Home Depot is now. My first job during high school was there at W.T. Grants. How about a frosty mug and an order of fried clams at Lum's, or pizza after a Canes game at the Blue Grotto on Red Rd... the good ole days!

my favorite restaurant. i ate there Friday night. i can eat at any restaurant in Miami, but i can eat at Nunzio's everyday!
If you want a great Italian restaurant that's pricier than Nunzio's in this basic area, try Salvatore D. on 87 Ave/Sunset where Winn Dixie is but on the other side. Worst location for such a fine restaurant. But you'll see me and the wife at least once a week at Scully's:drunk:

Advertisement
From Cypress Gardens Fla, used to live in Miami. Have been in Los Angeles for decades. Been a Cane fan since the Jim Kelly days. Lot of great years and games, hopefully more great years to come. Been a while for all of us.

Advertisement
Ha! i'm moving slow tonight, it's been a rough week, I actually do live within 150 ft. of THE river
my house.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Born in Tulsa ok. Moved to Margate when I was 3 or 4. Then to Clermont in 1970. Was there till joing the sevice in 82. Bounced around a few years until I landed in the Atl area in 88. Now I’m just north of Andrew in Holly Springs Ga.

Advertisement
Back