Where is everyone located?

Advertisement
Split time between the Jersey shore about 12 miles southwest of Manhattan and a little place we have in Tamarac, Fla.

Born in Miami, raised in West Palm. Living in San Angelo, TX. Cane since the 80's.. Don't post much but I'm always here..:)

Advertisement
Holy ****. I went to Heritage for year (one too many) and graduated from Palmetto in 01’.

Palmetto c/o ‘95 brother. I actually liked it at Heritage, but that area was also growing like crazy at that time. Could have changed a lot in 5-6 years.

Advertisement
I told y'all, Phoenix Az luv dem canes man. Wife and I flew down last year saw my 1st game at the rock. I believe it was Bethune Cookman, stadium looked sweet w/that canopy. Went to Miami University stood on the U and took all kinds of pictures y'all. Man that was #2 on my bucket list, went to Caneswear and spent almost a thousand dollars on stuff. You know I had a good time in Miami, it's a canes thang all day round here.

I hope you didn't do this in the winter time cause it's cold in Ohio in the winter.

as a Cane fan you might want to try and get down to Hard Rock and stand on the UNIVERSITY of Miami's U and take those pictures.

you and the family can even come in the middle of January and at the worst you guys might need a windbreaker.

Advertisement
I can't remember the pizza place you're talking about, but ironically I remember what was on that corner back in the 60's... Pizza Palace.
I grew up on real Italian pizza in New Jersey, so right now near me here in Westchester the best pizza is Pizza Johnny's on 97th and Sunset. I respect everybody's opinion but I'm not crazy about Frankie's half baked square pies. They don't add the toppings from the beginning of the baking process so toppings don't get cooked well... and they don't use fresh mushrooms... taboo!
Best old Italian restaurant near me is Nunzios on Bird and 117.

my favorite restaurant. i ate there Friday night. i can eat at any restaurant in Miami, but i can eat at Nunzio's everyday!

Advertisement
Siena.

A little medieval town in the middle of Tuscany, famous for the "Palio" (the oldest horse race in the world) and for the wines of Chianti.

Italy.

GO CANES!

one of the most beautiful places i've ever seen. loved it. visited each of the x number of churches there. love how each of the areas is represented by animals, wolves, swans etc.

Live in Chicago. If you see an Illinois license plate "The U" thats me. Will be posted up at Toledo

Advertisement
Back