Where is everyone located?

Advertisement
Born in Doctor's Hospital on Campus. Grew up on San Amaro Drive. Have lived in Houston Texas last 30 years.

Advertisement
I sit here my granddaughter napping, I click on CIS and travel the world with fellow Canes , it’s a treasure cove for not only me but ALL here on this site.

Good hearted Canes out there , it’s U all making it happen.

WE ARE THE “ U” MANY WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND.

GOCANES

This thread is real confusing. Everyone's being so...not dckish. Like not being jerks to each other. There should be a word for that. Or maybe there is and it's just been a long, long time since I've used it.

Whatever, way to start a non-***** thread OP.

Advertisement
This thread is real confusing. Everyone's being so...not dckish. Like not being jerks to each other. There should be a word for that. Or maybe there is and it's just been a long, long time since I've used it.

Either tell where you’re from or stfu you stupid *******!!

How’s that? ****ish enough?

If so.....you’re welcome. Lol.

Advertisement

krypton,

We are so use to taking shots at each other and at times it gets out of hand .
We forget we all have families and some carrry tremendous yoke each day to survive each day , but we get so caught up in proving and enjoying when someone is wrong and rejoice in it because they just don’t know but are trying.

We’re supposed to be teammates, yet at times a visitor would swear we’re the opposite.

For a brief to short weekend WE ARE NOT WERE IN THE SAME HUDDLE TEAMING UP 3RD AND SHORT AND NEED EACH OTHER.

Soon this thread will die out and hopefully it will leave a mark.

THAT FOR A SHORT MOMENT WE WERE WHO WE SAY WERE ARE.

MIAMI HURRICANE TEAMMATES TOGETHER AT LEAST FOR A “ MOMENT “

GOCANES

Advertisement
Long Island born/childhood
Teen in SW and Central Florida
USAF let me stay in Ft. Walton Beach/Niceville (Go Eagles!) for a while after Turkey and before Nevada and Germany.
Traded in the uniform for civies, but now living outside of Dayton,
New Plate#1.jpeg

Advertisement
Back