Where is everyone located?

Advertisement
Born Mercy Hospital on the greatest bay in all the world. Heritage Elementary in Kendall, Ransom Everglades 7-9, Miami Palmetto 10-12, college in MD and stayed there for 22 years, now living in....

DUUUUUUUUUUUvaaallll!!!!!

Put a lil work in the 904 myself, bro. Pretty big canes faction in the River City.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not sure this has been asked probably has but we can update hopefully , just to see how we are spread out from THE U yet keep fires burning from afar.

Myself, Miller Road Miami a mile away or so from home base THE U.

GOCANES
I happen to live on the other half of that road, poinciana Ave

Advertisement
Born in Gainesville , grew up in High Springs,live in Gville now. I also lived in LC for a few years.

Lake City finally gets a chic fila six months after I moved. A holes
what part of gville? i stay in alachua, girlfriend stays in gville im over to her crib all the time

that wasn't always the case. Ferrari's Pizza on the SW corner of 87th Ave and Bird (where Bollo Tropical is now) was great pizza in its day. Since they aren't made in slices, Frankie's Pizza on 96th and Bird Road won't qualify as a decent slice of pizza, but it's still pretty good
Anthony' pizza right on 96 and bird was great also

Born in Broward. Lived in Plantation. Moved here and there in the southeast... now living right outside of Portland, Oregon.

Advertisement
Born in San Diego. Moved to Miami for school in 2003. First college football game I went to was freshman year against UF in the Orange Bowl when Hester ran the opening kickoff back for a TD. Needless to say, I still live here and hopefully will never leave.

Advertisement
Back