Where in the world is Lorenzo Lingard?

Advertisement
The one 5-star we get this decade and Enos won't even play him. SMH

You can't tell me Lorenzo Lingard's speed wouldn't help us out there

he’s redshirted smart move he’d get killed now , next years things will improve then he can be worked into lineup .

what a waste to play now even if he wasn’t hurt I’d still redshirt him .

he's posted and deleted several tweets stating he was 100% healthy. he's an elite freak athlete in the prime of his life. I assure you it isn't taking him this long to recover.

how anyone can believe ANYTHING Manny & this staff still says is truly amazing.

Lol. You don't even know what his injury was. He didn't even practice till week 2 and then immediately got a concussion. You don't know ****.

D7A1715A-A568-4DF7-AB9B-E68C5EFC088A.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
This thread sums up the stupidity on this board. Kid asked to redshirt 3-4 weeks ago. Jeebus man do
Some research

Advertisement
LOL at the idiots who didn't know he was redshirting OF HIS OWN DESIGN. He will be a beast here before its all said and done . When DJ is healthy he and Cam are an amazing duo and Burns is a great 3rd back too.

The one 5-star we get this decade and Enos won't even play him. SMH

You can't tell me Lorenzo Lingard's speed wouldn't help us out there
After that injury (which, based on recovery time, must have been massive), his speed may well be gone.

I love Lo. If given the chance watch him on the sidelines. You can tell he loves the Canes. He isn't sulking or acting like he isn't interested in the game. He is fully into the game as if he is playing.

Advertisement
Back