Where in the blue **** is a Larry Scott?

mbuendia

Freshman
He's the only coach I havent seen mentioned re: in home visits, or recruiting kids personally. Is this guy history after NSD? He must be one of the coaches that will be let go or am I reading to much into it? Clive had a good year but I thought Scott was brought in to solidly Tampa as a recruiting pipeline and unless I'm mistaken we've missed out on Tampa almost entirely since he got hired.

Advertisement
Still recruiting, was here when all those recruits came to visit this past weekend.

Advertisement
I don't understand why anyone thinks Golden will let go of any coach AFTER nsd? That would make absolutely no sense and would be a terrible look. Oh wait, now I understand the basis of doing something like that

Scott's probably got the most out of his position than any other position on the team lol. To think he's being let go is actually funny. And btw, Cager, Lewis, even last year with Berrios... That's Scott! He's the one that recruits NC, VA and DC... Some parts of Georgia too...

Advertisement
One of our best coaches and recruiters. So I'm sure he's actively looking for another job.

Then, if he takes another job, UM will feed its shills fake info attempting to sully him knowing the shills will spread it to the gullible turds on message boards. Or they'll make it seem like we can't afford to keep him or some other **** fake excuse.

Advertisement
Back