Where does Jake transfer to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Not sure he wants to sit for 2 years and then have to compete with J Brown..
If Jake up his play next year he will declare for the draft and jake wil be the QB right after, i got faith that jake is not scared of competition.

Y'all must not have ever worked in athletics with anyone under 20 these days. Entitlement is real, nobody competes anymore, and if you do you're a "sucker," especially at the QB position. Wouldn't surprise me one bit if he bailed, everyone wants that guaranteed starting spot.
Agree, but this is the exact point that needs to stop. The argument can be had for portal QBs. Most likely a good problem to have.

Advertisement
Y'all must not have ever worked in athletics with anyone under 20 these days. Entitlement is real, nobody competes anymore, and if you do you're a "sucker," especially at the QB position. Wouldn't surprise me one bit if he bailed, everyone wants that guaranteed starting spot.
I am sure mom and pops working on loop holes as we speak.

I mean lol that’s pretty tough to overcome… I hope he stays at least two years and pushes TVD hard

TVD is that dude though

Advertisement
Advertisement
If Van Dyke ends up being the real deal, he’d only sit 1 season. If he likes it here, he will wait. Heck Bama has 5th year seniors begging for one season. Relax.

Who says Garcia can't come in here and take tvd to the wire?! Garcia flashed a lot for just getting off the bus from HS..too early to write him off imo

Advertisement
Really this already? Somebody even directed a derogatory comment at one of our own that he could go and suck... WTH fans lets let this thing play out. I want them all to stay. And may the best man win. Wow we just can't enjoy the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back