Where Do You Represent The U?

Advertisement
Advertisement
crossover22[]_[];1911052 said:
Winston Salem north Carolina
Me too! Small world

Went to Wake Forest. Wore nothing but Orange and Green in the student section.
Nice...I went to FSU and was in the stands for the '09 game. Needless to say, I was the only one wearing orange and green in the student section.

I had a video of me throwing up The U in front of the camera. If I can find it, I will post it.

Augusta, Ga, The 706! #GeorgiaCane

The 706 stretches all the way to Augusta? I work in Dalton, and the area code up there is 706. The area code in Athens is also 706.

Edit: Just found this. Georgia is dumb

344.jpg

Are you my dad?

Advertisement
Advertisement
crossover22[]_[];1911052 said:
Winston Salem north Carolina
Me too! Small world

Went to Wake Forest. Wore nothing but Orange and Green in the student section.
Nice...I went to FSU and was in the stands for the '09 game. Needless to say, I was the only one wearing orange and green in the student section.

I had a video of me throwing up The U in front of the camera. If I can find it, I will post it.
When we upset Duke in basketball when they were #1 and we were #25, there were like 5 goons sitting in the student section wearing DUke gear. Everyone was ganging up (Not physically or anything) on them, and it was funny as ****, swear to God one of them started crying. But that's what you get for sitting in a student section and supporting a different school. I can only imagine what it would be like to be in a FSU student section cheering on the Canes.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back