Where do we go from here? The CB's

yessirking

4th and 20
From everything I've seen since over the past 4 games, it looks like our CB play has improved. Especially Couch, he stepped up big against Pitt today.

It's still early but if the CBs continue to develop and we end up ranked in the Top 15 come January, I don't think Manny drops Rumph.

At this point, is there anything else Rumph can do to get off the hot seat? Or is he gone no matter what?

Advertisement
From everything I've seen since over the past 4 games, it looks like our CB play has improved. Especially Couch, he stepped up big against Pitt today.

It's still early but if the CBs continue to develop and we end up ranked in the Top 15 come January, I don't think Manny drops Rumph.

At this point, is there anything else Rumph can do to get off the hot seat? Or is he gone no matter what?

I'd upgrade from Baker and let the new DC decide if he wants Rumph.

Big ups to Couch. He was on receivers hip all game. Him and Bolden are my favorite players in the secondary
Bolden is a monster! Absolutely dominant so far this year. Would have been great to have him and Avantae back there!

If our WRs were improving as much as our CBs we'd be putting up at least 40 a game

Advertisement
Bolden is a monster! Absolutely dominant so far this year. Would have been great to have him and Avantae back there!

If our WRs were improving as much as our CBs we'd be putting up at least 40 a game
The biggest shocker to me over the last decade, is how Hall hasnt become an impact player. I had him lined up to go down as 1 of the greats!

Advertisement
Back