Where did the rep go?

Advertisement
Advertisement
What's up with it, Vanilla face? Me and my homie Azamat just parked our slab outside. We're looking for somewhere to post up our Black asses for the night. So, uh, bang bang, skeet skeet, *****. Just a couple of pimps, no hos.

What's up with it, Vanilla face? Me and my homie Azamat just parked our slab outside. We're looking for somewhere to post up our Black asses for the night. So, uh, bang bang, skeet skeet, *****. Just a couple of pimps, no hos.

MODS!

Advertisement
Advertisement
I know who's got your rep....

image.png

I demand to be recognized for my prolific posting.

The Reps went with the ability to identify those of select sexual orientation while using the common vernacular.

You'll recall F..A..G..(S.uperfast) (Fire Al Golden), well, it was a movement by newbies here who were *********S., but since they were new here, it was more than they could handle that others who have been here longer, or are more insightful or intellectual, actually had more rep than them.

So these Middle Schoolers, raised ****, and because they, like most of the youth of the day (want it all, want it now, and don't want to earn a damned thing), were too impatient to actually EARN rep, whined, beitched, moaned, and begged (remember, we must lower society to the lowest common denominator) for the reps to be eliminated.

This would diminish the abilities of others to see how truly retarded some of these Middle Schoolers were. Either new and thus immature, and thus impatient, OR, older, stupid, and no one ever liked what they had to say.

F...A..G..S.

Advertisement

The Reps went with the ability to identify those of select sexual orientation while using the common vernacular.

You'll recall F..A..G..(S.uperfast) (Fire Al Golden), well, it was a movement by newbies here who were *********S., but since they were new here, it was more than they could handle that others who have been here longer, or are more insightful or intellectual, actually had more rep than them.

So these Middle Schoolers, raised ****, and because they, like most of the youth of the day (want it all, want it now, and don't want to earn a damned thing), were too impatient to actually EARN rep, whined, beitched, moaned, and begged (remember, we must lower society to the lowest common denominator) for the reps to be eliminated.

This would diminish the abilities of others to see how truly retarded some of these Middle Schoolers were. Either new and thus immature, and thus impatient, OR, older, stupid, and no one ever liked what they had to say.

F...A..G..S.

That's an interesting take on things.

I'd say it was more of trying to get away from useless posts such as "rep'd" and other useless jibber jabber that had to do nothing with the thread in hand or football talk whatsoever.

F...A..G..S.

That's an interesting take on things.

I'd say it was more of trying to get away from useless posts such as "rep'd" and other useless jibber jabber that had to do nothing with the thread in hand or football talk whatsoever.
Negged

Advertisement
Back