Where can I find this hat?

tomi

Freshman
Premium
Hey y’all sorry to make a new thread but does anyone know where to get this hat? Ed reed been wearing it hellas

Attachments

• E3987E48-A28B-40D8-8661-6FB4A29F5219.jpeg
    E3987E48-A28B-40D8-8661-6FB4A29F5219.jpeg
    432.9 KB · Views: 312
  • 9742499F-BA8A-4472-A876-CB062A9B0A81.jpeg
    9742499F-BA8A-4472-A876-CB062A9B0A81.jpeg
    390.7 KB · Views: 313
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
It’s from 2019, my dude.

The yr is of no consequence, bro. The only way it being sold out is acceptable is if this deemed a special edition & not a team hat. If it’s the former & not the latter then it makes sense.

The yr is of no consequence, bro. The only way it being sold out is acceptable is if this deemed a special edition & not a team hat. If it’s the former & not the latter then it makes sense.
Maybe I’m not following, are you implying Nike never sells out on items?

Maybe I’m not following, are you implying Nike never sells out on items?

Lol; see now I didn’t mention anything about Nike. I’m talking about a hat. I’m a hat guy, along w/ shoes. Do u realize how many team hats I’ve had to repurchase due to fading, wear/tear? (from working out in them or the sun). Unless I purchase a special color way like my Pink Lemonade, Tiffany Blue, St Patty Day collections or a particular print like argyle, I expect to find my hat. Even if my hat of choice is sold out, I’m pretty much assured it’ll be restocked w/in a few months, if not weeks.

But since u brought up Nike selling out; yes, of course they do. I can tell u w/in a few hrs both the UCLA & Michigan student stores sold out of merchandise when they switched to JB. But I can also tell u those items were restocked rather quickly. I can tell u on the Nike App when shoes r sold out, u can find them via other sources, or Nike will re-release in a couple of yrs.

Again, unless this was a special edition, there’s no reason for that hat not be restocked. If this was a special edition, then that makes sense b/c there would be limited production.

Advertisement
Back