Where are you hiding NINER???

Advertisement
Bueller?

Bueller?

Notice how many of the people we thought were employees haven't been around lately? Hmmmmm

all them slurpers scared n will latch on to da next coach like clockwork, they not miami fans they coach fans.

dey changin screen names

Advertisement
and Caneibal... talking **** about how we would beat clemson and keep AL.. They all disappeared quick.

I guess it is hard being so incredibly wrong.

They've created new user names and are pretending to be one of us, real fans.

Haven't seen Dck72 since that loss to Cincy. No Tntnomad, no Canesinheelcountry, QueenofSpades missing, no niner, no Canefam and Brock is trying to be one of the guys. Lol....knew they wouldn't show their face. At least Brock showed up regardless, but them other snitches....nada, no where to be found.

Advertisement

Haven't seen Dck72 since that loss to Cincy. No Tntnomad, no Canesinheelcountry, QueenofSpades missing, no niner, no Canefam and Brock is trying to be one of the guys. Lol....knew they wouldn't show their face. At least Brock showed up regardless, but them other snitches....nada, no where to be found.

This^^^^^

Bunch of whack ***, fake *** bustas.

I'm glad they all kicked rocks. Bunch of traitorous cowards.

Only one that at least manned up a little bit is Broke.

This^^^^^

Broke at least changed horses. 'Course the other one got shot in the head.

But he deserves a little credit.

Advertisement

This^^^^^

Broke at least changed horses. 'Course the other one got shot in the head.

But he deserves a little credit.

got respect for broke he showing his face, he aint disappear like jax with shannon my all time favorite thread. he said shannon is going nowhere then he gets fired next week i still laugh at that ****

Advertisement
:tomcruiselaughinggif:

tom-cruise-laughing-hysterically_48.giftom-cruise-laughing-hysterically_48.giftom-cruise-laughing-hysterically_48.gif

Advertisement
Back