Where are the WR'S?

KOOLAID4L

Freshman
I had a post last week about who was standing out in practice at the wideout spot. Who was making impact PLAYS and growing as a player. Some said ohh no that's a stupid question. Well its not bc they still didn't show up.
Somebody tell me how when who and where one of our Wr is going to show out.
I got one in mind that Wiggins bc he had that Great catch but we need LIKENS TO PUT A FOOT IN THEIR CUPCAKES. LOL GET IT CUPCAKES
POPE is not what's advertised and if you ask me should've let when he had the chance.
Wiggins has potential just needs the ball more in his hands
Jeremiah be honest where was he? I seen the one catch but who knows?
Harley is still Harley but I would like to see more from him as a leader for the wideouts.
This was the first game so hopefully things will get better. We might see some games where we run more then throw or vice versa, BUT IM EXCITED WE don't have to see all those play action pass.

Advertisement
I had a post last week about who was standing out in practice at the wideout spot. Who was making impact PLAYS and growing as a player. Some said ohh no that's a stupid question. Well its not bc they still didn't show up.
Somebody tell me how when who and where one of our Wr is going to show out.
I got one in mind that Wiggins bc he had that Great catch but we need LIKENS TO PUT A FOOT IN THEIR CUPCAKES. LOL GET IT CUPCAKES
POPE is not what's advertised and if you ask me should've let when he had the chance.
Wiggins has potential just needs the ball more in his hands
Jeremiah be honest where was he? I seen the one catch but who knows?
Harley is still Harley but I would like to see more from him as a leader for the wideouts.
This was the first game so hopefully things will get better. We might see some games where we run more then throw or vice versa, BUT IM EXCITED WE don't have to see all those play action pass.
Blocking on inside zone runs mostly, occasionally getting overthrown when wide open for TDs (since you're *****ing about Payton and Harley). I mean, if you wanna put the blah passing stats last Thursday on the WRs.. ok.

Blocking on inside zone runs mostly, occasionally getting overthrown when wide open for TDs (since you're *****ing about Payton and Harley). I mean, if you wanna put the blah passing stats last Thursday on the WRs.. ok.
Yes I can put it on them bc they weren't getting separation. Likens said the same thing n cuss they A.. out on Thursday for on the sideline. Since you think u know it all maybe you should follow the game more.

Yes I can put it on them bc they weren't getting separation. Likens said the same thing n cuss they A.. out on Thursday for on the sideline. Since you think u know it all maybe you should follow the game more.
Ok

Advertisement
1600115131924.jpeg

I just found them!

Kool you know the game. Lamar said the exact same thing during a game day group text.

Dude it was a stupid question then, and it’s a stupid question now because you are asking rhetorical questions. What do you someone to say? Nobody here is at practice watching these players everyday to get the kind of insight you keep asking for.

Advertisement
Back