Where’s the Tailgate for GT today

WR Cane

Junior
There used to be so many back in the day in the ATL. I need somewhere to drink with other Canes fans today, talk about our misery, go inside to watch ourselves try and outdo our 15 penalty game before I go and gorge myself with copious amounts of grease at The Varsity. Where’s the tailgate fellas?

Advertisement
There used to be so many back in the day in the ATL. I need somewhere to drink with other Canes fans today, talk about our misery, go inside to watch ourselves try and outdo our 15 penalty game before I go and gorge myself with copious amounts of grease at The Varsity. Where’s the tailgate fellas?

Great question. Sad commentary. Definitely were some spots and fun to be had at this game at one time.

My crew will be at the Varsity. Always been a good spot for Canes fans. We’ll have several vehicles, tents, cornhole, etc. And I’m bringing like 10 bottles, open bar for all my people…we deserve it lol.

Come see us and get a few pours on the house.

My crew will be at the Varsity. Always been a good spot for Canes fans. We’ll have several vehicles, tents, cornhole, etc. And I’m bringing like 10 bottles, open bar for all my people…we deserve it lol.

It’s bags not Cornhole….**** you people

Awesome dude. Where exactly at? NM I’ll be looking out

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back