When your head corch never EVER breaks a sweat on the sidelines......

Advertisement
This instead of the Ambien induced zombie routine would be nice. Especially with that Tito fool

badbutch.jpg

It gets on my nerves so ******* much man, just looking at him with little to no emotion even when sh*t is going horribly wrong smfh

Advertisement
Butch...man i friggin wish....dude has major cojones...
No way he would let up on these shlub teams....friggin Virginia sucks man...got destroyed by NC state and lost to indiana...

It gets on my nerves so ******* much man, just looking at him with little to no emotion even when sh*t is going horribly wrong smfh
But the good news is no worry of any NFL team hiring away our great HC and offensive genius, ever.

I would take Butch as along as he keeps Manny.
But he only went 11-1 after worst in NCAA history 31 lost scholarship probation and didn't win a NC!! Computer, schmomputer.
And he left us for the NFL! You know, the very bottom of the football world, the place where only the worst college game day coaches go, because of their high school recruiting skills!

Advertisement
Richt looks depressed during all games! No emotion and no energy whatsoever! Feeling he's here for the promotion of his son!

Advertisement
Back