Off-Topic When you die . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every single time a thread gets bumped that was started by imurcane, I am quickly reminded how incredibly ******* stupid that guy was/is and how fortunate we are the maudes banned his dumb ******* ***.
So scary to think that guy is/was a teacher.
Although, looking at the younger generation, it kind of makes sense.......

Advertisement
Listen Silt let me bottom line this for you. Just as I have done so for every delusional religious zealots who speaks to me imagining that they alone speak for God.

I believe that you have as much insight into what happens to us after death or how I should live my life as my neighbor's dog does. So let me make this clear and simple for you.
  1. I have heard you and understand what you're saying
  2. I simply do NOT believe you.
  3. I am NOT obligated to believe you
  4. I'm NOT joining the Church of Salt or any other cult .....and will NOT send you money$$$
  5. I do NOT believe that you have a special direct connection with God any more so than I or anyone else does
  6. I will NOT join your congregation.
  7. I do NOT share your view that it is my obligation to force my views upon others
  8. I do NOT accept you as my priest, pastor, rabbi, mullah, village chieftain, or spiritual religious advisor.
  9. You are entitled to your beliefs, however funny...BUT understand this , they are only your beliefs. NOT something everyone else MUST share.
  10. I have no need to defend my viewpoint or beliefs to you. Religion is NOT something that can be argued or forced upon others. My beliefs are MY BELIEFS and they will always remain however I choose.
Silt, you mistakenly think that people stop interacting with you because you're right or insightful. It's quite the contrary.
People view you the same way as they do all the other street zealots that stand on their soap boxes on corners with their bull horns or those Jehovah Witnesses knocking on our doors handing out pamphlets that pass through neighborhoods occasionally. Only we can walk on by or close our door on them after we've asked them to leave. I have lots more respect for those types of zealots because they accept and realize when their views are unwanted. Although I can put you on ignore now.​
Think of it this way, I've built and am having a wonderful life, been blessed with happiness, abundance, accomplishments, beautiful intelligent progeny, good health and the respect of others inside and outside of my community. I've managed to do all this without EVER stooping to taking the advice from some self appointed religious zealot on a sports chat board seeking to impose his views as gospel unto me. So my life choices have worked out exceptionally well for me. I wish the same blessings for everyone else.​

Soooooo, if you actually think that you have had even the slightest iota of impact on me beyond being hilarious, then you are sadly mistaken. Because the fact is, I'd have to be an idiot to adopt your life or viewpoints as my own because you are NOT God's representative on earth, and I pity you if you actually believe that you are ......and as far as I've been told, and know, I'm far from being an idiot.

So thanks and have a wonderful life and after life.
You’ve been asked to defend your beliefs and you can’t, it appears you've never challenged those belief's and are afraid to do so. Instead you deflect to insulting the person trying to have a civil discussion. This is the way of the world, see no evil hear no evil speak no evil, nothing matters but myself, ME ME ME in this world and that is all.

The ways of the world, you are lost in the sauce with no way to crawl out.. That's why homie Salt and others are being kind and caring trying to witness to you the TRUTH behind it all.

You say "wonderful life, been blessed with happiness, abundance, accomplishments, beautiful intelligent progeny, good health and the respect of others inside and outside of my community. I've managed to do all this without EVER stooping to taking the advice from some self appointed religious zealot on a sports chat board seeking to impose his views as gospel unto me. So my life choices have worked out exceptionally well for me. I wish the same blessings for everyone else." - Wow someone who is living a perfect life on earth I cant believe it!

You managed to do all of the above by yourself on earth.. congrats that's a tall task! Now think of it this way: Imagine your same successful life but with a hunger and thirst for the blessings of eternal life after death with everyone and anyone you love or hate and have witnessed to and were able to save that includes people you know who have suffered 10 fold on earth. This requires you to open your mind but mostly your heart where it has never been and does not want to go because you know your "life is perfect!" pshh

The difference in lives with a relationship with the Lord and without in regards to being blessed in abundance not only on earth but after is not comparable. That is not to say that many of what you would call Gods representatives aka Disciples (look it up its a real word LMAO) were not going through wicked worldly tribulations of their own. Churches I do not attend, I have a relationship based on faith and understanding through reading his word and speaking to Him, you can't start a relationship without asking questions never before known and without opening your heart, its impossible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back