When will you people realize Butch Davis

UM2020

THE GOLDEN ROAD
Isn't going to ever coach in Miami again? Ever.

They aren't gonna hire someone who left UNC the way he did. It isn't gonna happen.

Y'all keep dreaming.

Oh and I wish they would.

Advertisement
Elf-You-Sit-on-a-Throne-of-Lies.png

OP posted an ignorant and useless statement.

It joined stupidity and douchebaggery together in the ultimate cawlktail of homosexuality.

******* idiot porst do a little research before ****ting in the playground.

Advertisement
Advertisement
We need a new coach, but Butch sucked on game days! Give me someone else

Maybe but that was **** near 15 years ago. Coaches change, plus 99% of coaches suck at game management. Andy Reid is probably the all time worst, and he has been successful. Every coach has flaws, this is one that can be mitigated

Isn't going to ever coach in Miami again? Ever.

They aren't gonna hire someone who left UNC the way he did. It isn't gonna happen.

Y'all keep dreaming.

Oh and I wish they would.

Good post, Donna.

Your *** is gone, and the door will be open for Butch.

Advertisement
WE are not in a position to exclude Butch Davis . He knows South Florida. He gives us immediate street cred. He can recruit with anyone. He toughed us through horrible sanctions and recruited the greatest college footballl team of all time. He has a strong defensive background and a few guys like Wannstedt and JJ in his ear if he needs help. At North Carolina he beat us several times and had an eye for defensive talent.

Maybe but that was **** near 15 years ago. Coaches change, plus 99% of coaches suck at game management. Andy Reid is probably the all time worst, and he has been successful. Every coach has flaws, this is one that can be mitigated

I'm an Eagles fan and Andy didn't win **** either. Division titles don't mean anything if you keep failing at the ultimate goal. Game day coaching isn't something you learn. If you are stubborn and don't adjust at half that never changes

Advertisement
Because people will never quit living in the past....

Then again, this group of slurpers has demonstrated that some people don't know their butts from a hole in the ground, much less what is available in Butch Davis.

I know, I know. Some here are accustomed to siht-playing by the Canes over the past decade, which coincidentally began and has continued once Butch's players graduated and a lot of it went to the NFL.

It's got to be good being ignorant.

Butch gave you the greatest NCAA football team ever to take the field you ******* ingrate.

Never said he couldn't recruit, but plenty of people can recruit. Coley does a very good job how's the O? How did he do at UNC even while his players where paid or cheating in class? Recruited great couldn't coach his team to one ACC championship game there.

Advertisement
Back