When will ND game time be announced?

Advertisement
One thing is sure ... this Saturday v/s VT will be one of the top games watched on TV ... because every freaking Domer will be tuned in, along with the normal watchers. Hopefully we destroy the Hokies and put a fear in the Irish.

Advertisement
I can't imagine it won't be the 7 or 8 p.m. game, even if we lose this weekend.

8-0/7-1 Miami v. (most likely) 8-1 ND? That's going to be a ratings bonanza.

Advertisement
Doesn't matter what time; I'm gonna be there, and as I said before, I'm bringing down a lot of beer with me, and I need you guys to help me drink it. XD

Unless Miami loses to VT and Notre Dame loses to Wake I think it's going to be ABC's primetime matchup one way or the other.

The money is too tasty to pass up that one for primetime.

VT wasn’t announced until Sunday morning so probably then.

trre.gif

Advertisement
One thing is sure ... this Saturday v/s VT will be one of the top games watched on TV ... because every freaking Domer will be tuned in, along with the normal watchers. Hopefully we destroy the Hokies and put a fear in the Irish.

LSU- Alabama is at around the same time though. Most of the South will be watching that unless it gets ugly early.

Advertisement

LSU- Alabama is at around the same time though. Most of the South will be watching that unless it gets ugly early.

Aint nobody watching that **** besides UGA, Bama, and LSU fans....

Advertisement
Back