When will Golden be fired in 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing as he's a dead man walking....when will/should Golden be fired once the season starts for it to not have a big impact on our 2016 class?
For it not to impact 2016 that badly? Directly after the end of the regular season, if not sooner. And then have the new HC and staff in place within 2 weeks' time. That would give a new staff from about mid-December til NSD to salvage the class.

But again...he should have already been fired.

He is right. Unless we lose to FAU or BC, he is going to last the season. It is what it is. Dont set yourself up for weekly bursts of anger when he is not fired.

Advertisement
Golden's probably going to start the year 5-1 and really **** everyone off.

After that the next 6 games with the exception of Clemson is probably a toss up.

He's lasting the entire year, but will probably be sacked right after the Pitt game.

Although if he loses to Clemson, Duke, Virginia and UNC I could see him losing his job before the GT game to save face before the last home game..

tl;dr:

Most likely end of year, 5-5 with 4 losses after 5-1 fired after UNC, 5-6 fired before GT game.

Advertisement
All he got was unbridled praise, support, and excuses from the administration after going 6-7 in year 4, so I doubt he's getting fired any time soon unless there are drastic changes to UM's attitude toward the football program.

This disgusting blob of **** should have been fired after he groveled for the ped state job right after getting humiliated by Louisville. Nope. Then, he blatantly proved to be the worst HC in the history of the program in 2014 and got nothing but unconditional love from UM.

Show me anything that indicates to you guys that he's getting fired.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back