When will Golden be fired in 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheUuuuu

Junior
Premium
Seeing as he's a dead man walking....when will/should Golden be fired once the season starts for it to not have a big impact on our 2016 class?

Advertisement
Seeing as he's a dead man walking....when will/should Golden be fired once the season starts for it to not have a big impact on our 2016 class?
For it not to impact 2016 that badly? Directly after the end of the regular season, if not sooner. And then have the new HC and staff in place within 2 weeks' time. That would give a new staff from about mid-December til NSD to salvage the class.

But again...he should have already been fired.

These idiots in administration probably want to keep him so we can't count on him being fired at all. They have been several mentions of him deserving TWO more years, including from our own beloved Bennie Blades, so keep up the screaming and yelling.

My guess is the minute the clock hits zero in our last regular season game. Im sure internally he will know the score before hand, but it will be announced shortly after that.

if we hired Butch before signing day, it will raise the amount of commits instantaneously. FACT

Advertisement
My guess is the minute the clock hits zero in our last regular season game. Im sure internally he will know the score before hand, but it will be announced shortly after that.

That would be plainly stupid. If you're going to fire him, you do so the minute you make the decision. You want your new head coach announced as soon as possible for recruiting purposes. Outside of the die hard kids, no one with a brain is going to seriously consider coming here with Al Golden at the helm. It hurts me to say, but I hope this team starts out 2-4 and the university sends that loser packing the moment the clock runs out on the sixth game.

B9KOqbsCIAAIriG.jpg:large

Advertisement
Pending on record after the year. In all honesty though I'd fire him the moment he loses to somebody not named Clemson it a Florida State.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The schedule is incredibly I dont want to jinx us to a 9-3 record so I dont know but the faster the better

That would be plainly stupid. If you're going to fire him, you do so the minute you make the decision. You want your new head coach announced as soon as possible for recruiting purposes. Outside of the die hard kids, no one with a brain is going to seriously consider coming here with Al Golden at the helm. It hurts me to say, but I hope this team starts out 2-4 and the university sends that loser packing the moment the clock runs out on the sixth game.

October 25. Day after Clemson runs score up on us at home. Probably our third straight loss to a 3-4 record at that point.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back