When we winning the chip, 2018 or 2019?

Problem2

All-American
Premium
2018 class gonna be monstrous, but they still gonna be freshmans.

I say playoffs in 18, winning it all in 19 and Pastor Richt becomes a Miami legend :U5PyXda:

/yes I'm drinking the offseason kool aid heavyyyyyyyy. I look forward to the bump

Advertisement
17 coastal and a major bowl
18 ACC chip but lose in the playoff
19 win chip or lose in the chip game
20 win it again or back to chip game and beat who ever we face.

Advertisement
This is a question that really can't be answered until after this season. A coastal championship and a bowl win (better than the RAB) will give us the momementum needed to continue bringing in the top 5 classes to make a chip run. The opportunity is there but will we capitalize?

Advertisement
2020, Artur Sitkowski will be the QB.

The QB for these coming years will right the ship and get us in the right direction which will attribute to excellent recruiting classes with talent and depth basically handing the keys to Artur.

IMO

17 coastal and a major bowl
18 ACC chip but lose in the playoff
19 win chip or lose in the chip game
20 win it again or back to chip game and beat who ever we face.

Hope you know progress isn't that steady especially in college when star players leave after 3 years. Championship windows are open at most 2 years if you're not alabagma

Advertisement
This is a question that really can't be answered until after this season. A coastal championship and a bowl win (better than the RAB) will give us the momementum needed to continue bringing in the top 5 classes to make a chip run. The opportunity is there but will we capitalize?

We likely have one of the top 3 D's in the country this year.

I'll stack my chips there any day

I see us making a run for the ACC championship and a playoff spot... in 2017 only with a competent QB... I think all the other positions will take care of themselves... But 2018 is our year... it may happen like 2000 going to 2001... where we got close but didn't get in... then 2018 we'll slaughter everything in our path!

Last edited:
Advertisement
We're going as far as our QB takes us. We'll get the answer the third week of the season..

I see us making a run for the ACC championship and a playoff spot... in 2017 only with a competent QB... I think all the other positions will take care of themselves... But 2018 is our year... it may happen like 2000 going to 2001... where we got close but didn't get in... then 2018 we'll slaughter everything in our path!

Everyone keeps saying this so it must be true.
In my opinion, we have to right ship at OLine before we can talk about being in the playoffs.

My best guess is Coastal this year, after that I'm shaky, but I don't think we'll be worse then winning coastal in 2018. Just gimme a good OL and a strong running game.

Advertisement
Back