When was the last time our QB was under center and we passed the ball?

Advertisement
Huh......................can't remember! At least the opposing defense knows when! I guess that's why stack the line when we do!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Uhh, nearly every single fade route for a TD we've ran has been from under center.

Advertisement
Sadly here I think....

15396213963234587.gif

This is near the bottom of the long list of changes that need to be made. Every week I see teams lighting up the score board without running a single play from under center. With the exception of an occasional play action in short yardage, I could not care less about putting the QB under center and throwing it. The answer to an outdated offense isn't switching to an even more outdated offense.

This is near the bottom of the long list of changes that need to be made. Every week I see teams lighting up the score board without running a single play from under center. With the exception of an occasional play action in short yardage, I could not care less about putting the QB under center and throwing it. The answer to an outdated offense isn't switching to an even more outdated offense.

I wasn't suggesting that we run more plays from under center. I was asking if we ever actually throw the ball when we do line up under center.

Thanks though.

Advertisement
I swear every time we go under center it's run, run, run, run. I'd love to see a naked boot or something different but yeah.

We all wish that.

I haven’t seen a naked bootleg since “country night” at mat drills in 2014, that **** was nuts.

Advertisement
Back