When was the last season you enjoyed wacthing the offense?

The last time I enjoyed watching our offense , was under Fish. He found creative ways to get your talent the ball, and it was just fun to watch. To bad he was paired with Folden and Burrito. When was the last time you just knew our offense was going to put up points because we had a good signal caller ?
They were ranked in the top 30 previous 2 years but I hear you.

Advertisement
I enjoyed watching the offense for much of 2016....the last half especially, but overall, you have to admit, when Kaaya, AR82, Njoku and Berrios were on, combined with Walton's ability to score from anywhere, that offense was legitimately good.

I've said it many times, that Kaaya was actually a very good QB who just sucked at, well, moving. If given a clean pocket, he didn't miss many open receivers. That's a lot more than we can say about our current QB, who can run a bit, yet can't hit throws even if given time.

Advertisement
Last time was quite awhile ago. I’d rather look forward though and see if the rumors of a signal caller coming are true. If so, that will hopefully take advantage of the immense talent we’ve managed to accumulate in the short 2.5yrs Richt has been here. It’s obvious he has an eye for talent; now is the chance to get someone that can see the talent for what it is, gameplan to utilize the talent to the fullest, and score as many points as possible so that we are consistently in games, dominating the offensive side of the ball, much like we do on the defensive side of the field. That way we put the fear back into opponents on both sides of the ball, and get back to playing how the Canes used to play!

Advertisement
Back