When was the last season you enjoyed wacthing the offense?

kingraphael96

Hungry
The last time I enjoyed watching our offense , was under Fish. He found creative ways to get your talent the ball, and it was just fun to watch. To bad he was paired with Folden and Burrito. When was the last time you just knew our offense was going to put up points because we had a good signal caller ?

Last edited:
Advertisement
the last time i enjoyed watching our offense was when Dorsey was at the helm, thats the last time we were actually lethal

Virginia Tech and Notre Dame were pretty enjoyable last year. That's ancient history to some around here though.

Advertisement
Great question, at first thought the last time we saw the flanker screen check off at line of scrimmage against an obvious blitz situation.

How’s that , imagine that call with JT4 OMG.

This will take you back maybe 8-10 years ?

GOCANES

I'll probably enjoy it more once Nkosi is kicked off the team and Rosier graduates.

(Real answer: 2002)

Advertisement
2004. Berlin’s second year. With Gore.
Brock was alright, his gf was better though, like to !ick her **** she so fine. Brock would have lit it up on the reg if the coaches had had enough sense to know how to use him, our genius staff lol take a QB who's been in the gun his whole life, and done damm good, and put him under center, brilliant piece of coaching. Yes I was at that UF game in the OB

Advertisement
DGEoPl3.gif

Chud. He knew what he had and got them the ball. Simple. TE’s lining up at FB for a huge mismatch, bunch formation to get someone loose. Motion, yeah. Motion. I’m a Richt supporter, but he’s making it tough.

Go Canes!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back