When was ADC last HR?

Advertisement
Can't remember his last HR but I'd consider dropping him down and see how he responds. Not that he's been awful or anything, but Gil and Delly have the hot hand. Here's how I'd do it today against a RHP:

Lala LF
Vilar 2B
Delly RF
Gil DH
Del C
Yoyo 3B
Toral 1B
Pitelli SS
Jenkins CF

Can't remember his last HR but I'd consider dropping him down and see how he responds. Not that he's been awful or anything, but Gil and Delly have the hot hand. Here's how I'd do it today against a RHP:

Lala LF
Vilar 2B
Delly RF
Gil DH
Del C
Yoyo 3B
Toral 1B
Pitelli SS
Jenkins CF
Maybe Lala's time on the pine and last night's performance jump-start him? Would be a huge boost if so vs RH starters. Vilar has been solid but is a better 2 hole guy IMO.

Maybe Lala's time on the pine and last night's performance jump-start him? Would be a huge boost if so vs RH starters. Vilar has been solid but is a better 2 hole guy IMO.
Yep. I’ve always believed you best bat handler should be your 2 hole. Vilar is that guy on this team.

Feel like we’ve said this with every player on the team this year. Not sure there is anything to this team except inconsistency.

Advertisement
ADC just needs to hunt and attack fastballs and get his confidence back IMO. His swings seem defensive and slow to me, even when ahead in the count. His swing and batting eye are still superb and he'll be fine, but let's hope he breaks out soon.

searching the resident GIF

He needs to just play loose... I know easier said than done but he just looks real tense at the plate

Advertisement
He is really slumping right now. We are starting to see some of the lineup come around but we will not reach our potential unless he and Toral start hitting with some power.

Advertisement
Back