When is the Next Practice?

Advertisement
Philadelphia 76Ers Basketball GIF

Advertisement
You wouldn't think it would be that hard.
I'm sure he is referring to something the knuckle draggers do at Bamma. No self respecting Canes fan would use this term.

I'm sure he is referring to something the knuckle draggers do at Bamma. No self respecting Canes fan would use this term.
Use the term "practise"? That's one of our thousand inside jokes.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Why the **** this school so secretive about the worst stuff. They know we gonna see the team in action eventually right 😂
For real. Also, can we get a decent video? Or any video content? Clemson has a whole youtube vlog with like 6-7 minute episodes, florida has a youtube vlog that releases a video every couple of weeks with like 15 minutes on content. Recruits/fans would like it. Nothing to hide, its 2021... start putting out real content.

Advertisement
For real. Also, can we get a decent video? Or any video content? Clemson has a whole youtube vlog with like 6-7 minute episodes, florida has a youtube vlog that releases a video every couple of weeks with like 15 minutes on content. Recruits/fans would like it. Nothing to hide, its 2021... start putting out real content.
Ima go out on a limb and say recruits aren’t basing anything off it. UF and Clemson release pluff piece vlogs that really don’t show much...and for what’s it’s worth I’m certainly not loosing sleep over another Raising Canes Vlog from the Golden era (what a oxymoron)

Advertisement
Back