When is the Duke game time announcement?

Advertisement
My guess is after Miami MOLESTS FIU next Saturn evening, the game will be on either ESPN-2 with a High Noon kick-off. But then again, seeing that Duke was BYTCHED SLAPPED yesterday, the game may be on that crappy ACCN. OUCH.

Just tell her Sat is reserved for football and then does not matter 2 weeks ahead of time

doesn’t help my driving plans. I’ll be at the game. Trying to figure if I might need a hotel the night before or the night of or none at all.

Advertisement
doesn’t help my driving plans. I’ll be at the game. Trying to figure if I might need a hotel the night before or the night of or none at all.

dude.. it is at duke. they can't even sell out Notre dame. plus its on thanksgiving weekend. the campus will be empty and the stadium will be half full if they are lucky. probably more cane fans than duke fans. 2 years ago it seemed like we had at least half of the stadium,. hotels will be begging for people.

I'm hoping for a 3:30 start time. I gotta leave out of Charleston Sat. morning and don't want to get up to early. Tickets and hotels are dirt cheap. No excuses gentlemen.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Getting Gameday will be awesome.

Prime time game in front of the entire country.

Just might have to make a special trip up there for that. Thanks for the update, rok.

Just moved to NC from S FL, looking forward to my first away game.

I’m in “visitor 2”, to anyone attending, let’s have a pint.

Advertisement
3:30 Kickoff on either ESPN, ESPN2, or ACCN. The other ACC game for that slot is Pitt-BC.

UF-FSU has been relegated to SEC Network.

Advertisement
Back