When Duke stomps us at home....

DiegoCane

All-ACC
Does that open the BOTs eyes?

I'm really curious what it will take.

This really is a different job now. It's a very quick fix. D talent, FR future stud QB. It's all there for the taking

Advertisement
It is abundantly clear the BOT doesn't give a **** about football anymore. It should not surprise anyone when not a single head is rolling after a 7-5 season.

It is abundantly clear the BOT doesn't give a **** about football anymore. It should not surprise anyone when not a single head is rolling after a 7-5 season.

Where are the 5 wins? I think I only see maybe 2 more wins.

I hope that is enough. If he doesn't go this year, he is going in 2015 but it sets us back a few years. Like I said in OP, I'll give him a small amount of props because the team us set up to succeed with a real coach

Advertisement

Where are the 5 wins? I think I only see maybe 2 more wins.

I hope that is enough. If he doesn't go this year, he is going in 2015 but it sets us back a few years. Like I said in OP, I'll give him a small amount of props because the team us set up to succeed with a real coach
I have been slamming banana daqaris, fuzzy navels and pink panty droppers to justify how my ****** feels as a result of the last 10 games of canes football since the duke fumble. I meant 5-7.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Advertisement
When we are 2-3 and officially eliminated from Coastal contention next week, Golden is fin.

I actually think there is a decent chance that Golden doesn't make it through the year. Duke is going to wreck us, and I see at max 2 wins after that. With the blowouts that will be coming, I think he'll be relieved of duty before the season is out. This is going to be one of the worst seasons in UM history. What you saw tonight was the start of Golden losing the team with the lame fighting. It'll only get worse.

I think that after the Duke game, you'll see play calling duties taken away from D'onofrio, and that will be the beginning of the end.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back