When does UM and the media apologize...

The Franchise

The Best EVER
Premium
...to the fans for portraying us as the lunatic fringe? Looks like we were right about Folden and they were just late.

Shouldn't they apologize to a scrawny but gutty Guillermo "Willies" Herrera for assaulting him at a basketball game like jack-booted thugs merely for peacefully expressing his opinion that Folden should be fired? A position that they eventually adopted.

Shouldn't they apologize to the heroic banner crew for lying about the effect the banners would have and for portraying those guys as a "couple disgruntled looney and irrational fans"?

Advertisement
They never will. I am more curious if they will implement proper standards, an competent and passionate AD and fund the department properly.

Chise,

We ultimately got what we wanted. There will be no apologies, the only real apology would be hiring Butch Davis.

Advertisement
****-frozen-over.jpg

They won't. UM will keep up the lame hash tags and the media will act like they called it all along.

Worst part is the excuse making media. How many excuses did they make for him. **** during the clemson game the announcers mentioned the sanctions and even said golden is a good coach. At halftime the facilities were used as an excuse as to why we suck.

Worst of all was the local media that just wouldn't step up and say it like it is. For two years we've been saying it, "Golden Sucks." Now suddenly it's ok to say it.

Ive said it before and I'll say it again, this program has the worst people around it.

Advertisement
I predict you will start to see the "what coach would want to coach here with his lunatic fan base?" mantra for the local beat writers.

The liberal faqgots who run UM have never been wrong about anything. As they've never been wrong, they have nothing for which to apologize.

Advertisement
Back