When did we last go two years with the same O and D coordinators ?

Advertisement
I can only assume you know how Google works and this is a rhetorical question.

What you're really doing is trying to point to some sort of optimism with the likely retention of Dawson. If TVD is not the QB and we go with a transfer then that optimism is negated. I deduce you want TVD back and you think he'll be great.

elementary-watson.gif

Advertisement
Its time to lock in for at least the next 2 years with the same coordinators IMO.

What you're really doing is trying too point to some sort of optimism with the likely retention of Dawson. If TVD is not the QB and we go with a transfer then that optimism is negated. I deduce you want TVD back and you think he'll be great.

View attachment 267857
I’m just lazy and had a guess it was with Richt but wasn’t sure.

Keeping Dawson helps all the O. including Emory. I’m ok with VanDyke leaving. We could do better, but we could do worse.

What you're really doing is trying to point to some sort of optimism with the likely retention of Dawson. If TVD is not the QB and we go with a transfer then that optimism is negated. I deduce you want TVD back and you think he'll be great.

View attachment 267857
Better for one to learn a new offense than 40.

I didn’t care if Dawson goes but now thinking, we need continuity. Keep them both and see what happens. Should make for an improved season just on basis.
I’m okay with it, but I wouldn’t be opposed to adding a passing game coordinator or something like that.

Advertisement

View attachment 267857
If I was a professor I’d give you a B. Good thinking and deduction. Even close.

But if I had to choose 1 to stay I’m choosing Dawson.

I think I’ll make a porst.

I’m just lazy and had a guess it was with Richt but wasn’t sure.

Keeping Dawson helps all the O. including Emory. I’m ok with VanDyke leaving. We could do better, but we could do worse.

Better for one to learn a new offense than 40.

If I was a professor I’d give you a B. Good training and deduction. Even close.

But if I had to choose 1 to stay I’m choosing Dawson.

I think I’ll make a porst.
getyour****together05.jpg

I think we need Dawson to come back, but that our players need a life coach to help build team cohesion. We need a bunch of Dorsey type leadership. If TVD comes back, I welcome him, but under the condition that he becomes a vocal, accountable team leader.

Advertisement
I think we need Dawson to come back, but that our players need a life coach to help build team cohesion. We need a bunch of Dorsey type leadership. If TVD comes back, I welcome him, but under the condition that he becomes a vocal, accountable team leader.
I also think 99% of the players should come back. Get bigger, stronger, faster but more importantly, get more obsessed with winning. We need to get our mental edge back. Especially at QB.

Richt and Diaz. Fans wanted Richt to hire a new OC too.

Did Blake Baker leave after 2019?

If so Manny was DC for two years and Lashlee was OC for two years.

Advertisement
We need life coaches? He already has a psychologist. Geezus.

As Santana said, big time players make big plays in big games. Van Dyke is not that. Stop trying to turn chicken **** into chicken salad. It doesn't work that way. He is who he is.

I also think 99% of the players should come back. Get bigger, stronger, faster but more importantly, get more obsessed with winning. We need to get our mental edge back. Especially at QB.

It doesn't work that way. You think UGA invented strength and conditioning? Our guys just aren't as talented as you think they are.

Advertisement
Back