When did Kirk Herbstreit get his masters at miami?

Advertisement
We got ‘em next week for Gameday and the call. Herbie should be on cloud 9 when we put a whoopin’ on the semenholes.

Advertisement
This guy is a * alum and I still remember the giddy pics from BCS game but dude was gushing on tv for 3+ hours and basically begging for us to be back and saying THIS time it feels different..

Yoooo, I want 2 more weeks of primetime infomercials with gameday luv and all..
Herbie is a college football junkie and knows the game is better when the UMs and NDs of the world are better, it’s great for the network and the sport. He is especially close to several of our older stars and staff members, comes to Ytown every year for a huge fundraiser which is attended Annually by some of our all time greats and a who’s who of college and pro football. Dude even came to Mark Stoops wedding which was attended by entire Canes staff and our guys with Youngstown connections. Herbie sells a product and he certainly isn’t bashful about propping up UM, even when they didn’t deserve it.

Him and alot of others feel the same way. They might dislike us because they're fans and alums of other teams but they know for a fact that College football is waaaaaay more interesting when Miami is good.

Advertisement
He’s always been very high on the canes
Absolutely.

Through Butch's early years and all the way to today, Herbstreit's talked about us like he's a fan-- but trying not to go overboard.

I've wanted to hate him for his association with * , but he talks about us on TV similarly to the way Vilma would talk about us--- objective, but giving us the benefit of doubt.

In 25 years, I have heard him say alot of stuff that would have gotten him called a slurper if he typed it incognito on a cane message board. Weird he's so positive, but very welcome to my ears.

The thing about Kirk is that he doesn't get caught up with all the bitter fan nonsense. Yes, he's a loyal Bucknut but the guy just loves CFB. And if you truly love CFB without looking at it through the subjective lens of a jaded homer, why the **** wouldn't you love watching good Miami teams? When Miami is good, CFB is that much more exciting.

Advertisement
Media will always be low key pro Miami. Unfortunately some people want us to be relevant so they can hate, but others know we make college football more fun

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back