When D$ Said UVA was the Start of a Streak...

We the Boss

You're a disease
He was talking about Manny’s tightie whities after ****ting all over himself.

WOOOOOOOO!

VYAYrWk.gif

Advertisement
In all fairness he didn't say how long the streak would last. The answer is 1.

I'M NOT LEAVING THE HECHT 'TIL YOU AND I GET SOMETHING STRAIGHT! I'M TELLING YOU, BLAKE! I WILL LEAVE! THE FOOTBALL! WORLD! FOREVER! I WILL SIGN...MY HOUSE, MY CARS, WHATEVER MONEY I HAVE, I'LL SIGN IT OVER TO YOU! I WILL GIVE YOU THE SATISFACTION OF SAYING YOU RAPED THE NATURE BOY! IF YOU HAVE THE YOU-KNOW-WHAT, TO WALK THE AISLE HERE TONIGHT, ONE MORE TIME!

BUT! BUT! THE ONE STIPULATION...THAT I'M BEGGING YOU...Oh, god, I'm begging you, BLAKE...BE A MAN! IF BY THE GRACE! OF THE GOOD LORD—WOOO—I...BEAT YOU...I GET TO RUN UM ATHLETICS FOR 90 DAYS!

AND THE FIRST THING I'M GONNA DO IS TAKE! YOUR HEAD! OUT OF MANNY’S...***! WOOOO!

YOU! HAVE HAD FRENK! BLINDFOLDED! YOU'RE A SCAMMER, YOU'RE A SCHEMER! YOU'VE GOT...THE BRAIN...OF A ****ANT! AND YOU'RE RUNNING AN EMPIRE! YOU'RE NOT SMART, IT'S TRADITION!

A **** stain is technically a streak.

To be fair to D and any reasonable person who figured we might win a few games, if the team switched coaching staffs with every opponent for remainder of season, decent argument there’d actually be a win streak, though. The people who talk **** about our talent gotta explain that in the context of GT. That was not a talented team we played today. We barely tested their lack of respect for our ability to blow the top off their defensive coverages.

Advertisement
Back