When are we ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop playing COACH carousel. I just hope MARIO is the last ONE we hire at this fine university. I hope he hires a OFFENSIVE COORDINATOR COACH that recruit POCKET passers
I can say, with almost 100% certainty, that HC Super Mario Cristobigbals will not be the last HC of our Miami Hurricanes.

Just a hunch.

Advertisement
I want to share how thankful I am of the Pygocentrus nattereri nature of CIS.

Porster swims in this pool wearing a meat suit and ya'll never disappoint.

Screenshot_20220104-200136_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
No I'm an ALIEN. I never had any problems until you showed up. Good night. Back OFF
So I understand, you’re hoping that Mario is successful so that we can build the program with the stability of a strong head coach who will be here for many years and you think the best way to do that is to hire an Offensive Coordinator who recruits great pocket passers and runs a Bro-Style offense. Is that what you’re saying?

Advertisement
Stop playing COACH carousel. I just hope MARIO is the last ONE we hire at this fine university. I hope he hires a OFFENSIVE COORDINATOR COACH that recruit POCKET passers
OP time to change name to meth66.

Advertisement
We haven't had a coach stay more than 5 years since before most here were born.

It would be nice if we found a coach who could win and would stay a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back